Terms of Service
Use of Our Service
Matchmaking is the core of what we do for real estate. When the time is right, we make a professional introduction between you and one of our Real Estate Agent partners. The service that we provide to both buyers and sellers of real estate and real estate professionals is governed by a few terms that are outlined below.
Because we are an online service, we don’t ask you to deal with and physically sign a lengthy contract. The terms of our contract with you are set forth below in plain language. If you don’t agree with the terms, then we ask you please to leave this Web site. If you do use this Web site, then that action will serve as your agreement to be bound by our terms of service.
Real Black Agents is operated in compliance with all state and federal housing laws.
Terms for Broker and Agents
Real estate professionals who are involved with and use our Web site must agree with the following terms:
- You grant RealBlackAgents.com permission to display on our Web site and elsewhere information that we have gathered or you have supplied related to any of the real estate transactions that you have handled as a real estate professional. This information helps your potential clients better understand your specialties.
- Maintaining a profile on Real Black Agents is completely free. However, if you choose to accept referrals from Real Black Agents, and if you subsequently handle a real estate transaction for this referral, then you agree to pay us a Referral Fee of 25% of the gross commission you earn. This is how we earn money and allows us to continue to provide our services to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own real estate license and for following all applicable real estate laws regarding disclosures, documentation and other brokerage responsibilities. In addition, you are responsible for the real estate brokerage services provided to your clients and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Real Black Agents harmless from any claims, costs, and damages incurred by Real Black Agents arising from claims by your clients regarding the brokerage services you have provided.
- Your participation in our service is voluntary and can be terminated by either of us for any reason at any time with written notice. However, any referrals made prior to such termination are still bound by this agreement, and Referral Fees will be due upon close of any transactions resulting from such referrals.
- In connection with the referrals, you agree to be contacted by Real Black Agents and its referrals via phone, email, mail or other reasonable means, and you further agree that you will not provide the referrals to any other party without our written consent.
- You may initiate or receive a call from a Real Black Agents representative or one of our referrals via one of Real Black Agents’s tracked phone numbers. If you do so, Real Black Agents may create a digital audio recording of the call. You acknowledge and agree that your phone call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes only.
- Any information that you provide to Real Black Agents shall be accurate, complete and owned by you, and you agree to update any information that is or becomes inaccurate. Of course, if we discover that any information is inaccurate we may correct it ourselves. You hereby grant us permission to e-mail or display your Profile (including your name, likeness, contact information and transaction details) and such other information as may be supplied by you on or from our Web site “www.RealBlackAgents.com” and such other partner and affiliate websites as we believe advisable for marketing purposes.
- You agree that we may modify the services provided, these terms of service or the price charged for our services at any time. We will send you an email thirty days in advance of any significant changes of our services, terms of service or prices, and you agree that your continued use of our services after the notice period means that you accept the new terms and any subsequent referrals or services shall be governed by the new terms.
Terms for Buyers and Sellers
All non-real estate professionals (including prospective Buyers and Sellers and their representatives) who are involved with and use our Web site must agree with the following terms:
- When the time is right, we may make a professional introduction between you and one of our partners, including our real estate agent partners. Of course, this introduction involves sharing the contact information of each party with the other. When you submit information to RealBlackAgents.com for a request, you authorize us to use and provide this information to make an introduction. By providing this information to us, you consent to being contacted by us and by our partners via phone, email, mail or other reasonable means.
- For us to help you, we need you to provide information that is accurate and complete, especially your contact information so that our Real Estate Agent partners can contact you quickly and efficiently. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to anyone who supplies information that is inaccurate or misleading.
- We do not endorse, recommend or otherwise know the terms of any agreement between you and a real estate professional.
- You understand that for our services we may receive payment (a referral fee) that may be a percentage of the commission received by the professionals involved in the real estate transaction. There is no charge to you. Any payment is due based on a separate agreement between us and the professional involved. Your use of our services constitutes your acknowledgment of, and agreement to, this compensation arrangement.
- Your participation in our service is voluntary and can be terminated by either of us for any reason at any time with written notice. However, any referrals made prior to such termination are still bound by the agreement that we may have with a real estate professional.
- You agree that we may modify the services provided or these terms of service at any time. We will notify you in advance of any significant changes of our services, and you agree that your continued use of our services after the notice period means that you accept the new terms and any subsequent services shall be governed by the new terms.
- You may initiate or receive a call from a Real Black Agents representative or one of our agent partners via one of Real Black Agents’s tracked phone numbers. If you do so, Real Black Agents may create a digital audio recording of the call. You acknowledge and agree that your phone call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes only.
Stafford Realty Group Inc
Phone: 212 996 3213